Designed and handmade in the UK, our Computer Science Notebook uses Alan Turing's 1937 groundbreaking paper, On Computable Numbers, as the background of the front and rear covers along with images from both the theoretical and practical aspects of the field.
Sketch your ideas to solve the P versus NP problem, plan the first quantum computers or simply write down your thoughts of the day.
Perfect for yourself or as a gift for someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 120 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in bags and pockets
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof flexible cover
All items shipped within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- FREE SHIPPING over £50
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- €13.50 (tracked 2-6 days)
Rest of the World
- Tracked $23USD (tracked 5-7 days)
- Untracked $14USD (untracked up to 5 weeks)
Shipping charges may vary slightly due to currency changes
All non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
Was given as a gift to my son. Great quality, looks good too. He was delighted!
The color and images on the cover look great and the 5mm dot grid paper works well with my fountain pens! I carry around the soft cover notebook and it is great for taking notes!
High quality, quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Better than I expected. The design looks much better than the photos.