Designed and handmade in the UK, our Microbiology notebook explores the world of the very small with images from the work of Louis Pasteur and other scientists who have contributed to our understanding of microbiology.
Use it to note down how many wells you’ve pipetted, writing arguments for and against Fleming deserving his fame or simply your musings on life.
Perfect to treat yourself with or as a gift for someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 120 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in bags and pockets
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof flexible cover
All items shipped within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- FREE SHIPPING over £50
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- €13.50 (tracked 2-6 days)
Rest of the World
- Tracked $23USD (tracked 5-7 days)
- Untracked $14USD (untracked up to 5 weeks)
Shipping charges may vary slightly due to currency changes
All non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email email@example.com with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
I ordered 4 soft cover notebooks and I was not disappointed when they arrived. Beautifully packed, high quality and with gorgeous designs for the science geek in me. Plus, I love supporting local businesses.
This notebook is really cool. I wish they had a bigger version though.
Really beautiful colours on the book. I love the contrast of the purple and blue on the black background. The book cover is excellent quality, as is the paper inside. Would definitely recommend.
Stellar quality, good delivery, beautiful design - and a kind thank you note! Absolutely worth it
- A satisfied customer :)