Our Mathematics Notebook, designed and handmade in the UK, uses the equations of Indian genius, Srinivasa Ramanujan as the backdrop of our front and rear covers. Overlaid are equations and images of the giants of mathematics such as Newton, Pythagoras, and many more.
Fill the pages with an alternative method for solving Fermat’s Last Theorem, sketch out your ideas to earn your first Field’s Medal or simply record your day-to-day thoughts.
Perfect as a gift to treat yourself with or for someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 120 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in bags and pockets
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof flexible cover
All items shipped within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- FREE SHIPPING over £50
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- €13.50 (tracked 2-6 days)
Rest of the World
- Tracked $23USD (tracked 5-7 days)
- Untracked $14USD (untracked up to 5 weeks)
Shipping charges may vary slightly due to currency changes
All non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
I bought this as a gift. It arrived very carefully packaged and looked lovely. Great quality and beautiful design. I would definitely recommend.
this is lovely . thank you xxx
Well packaged and received quickly! I will buy from this shop again.
Bought it for the design. Kept it for the quality.
I got this to use as my own personal lab book. I love it! Thank you