Our Space Exploration notebook, designed and made in the UK, uses the equations and writings of Katherine Johnson as a background and is overlaid with NASA's technical drawings of a variety of rockets, probes, flight paths and more.
Perfect to treat yourself with or as a gift for someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 120 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in bags and pockets
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof flexible cover
- FREE SHIPPING over £40
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING over €125
- €13.95 (tracked 2-6 days)
- $30 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $17 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- $20 ASD (untracked up to 8 weeks)
All other countries
Please contact email@example.com and we will provide a detailed shipping costs.
Please note all non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll get everything organised.