Our Space Exploration notebook, designed and handmade in the UK, uses the equations and writings of Katherine Johnson as a background and is overlaid with NASA's technical drawings of a variety of rockets, probes, flight paths and more.
Perfect to treat yourself with or as a gift for someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 180 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in your bag or pockets
- Black bookmark ribbon
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof hardcover
All items shipped within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- FREE SHIPPING over £50
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- €13.50 (tracked 2-6 days)
Rest of the World
- Tracked $23USD (tracked 5-7 days)
- Untracked $14USD (untracked up to 5 weeks)
Shipping charges may vary slightly due to currency changes
All non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email email@example.com with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
Been using this for class notes for a while and it's held up great. The design is also super cool.
This was a gift for my husband and he was thrilled! So glad to have found you.
Really love this notebook. Almost too nice to write in!
Amazing high quality notebook. Space-geek must have.
Design and quality are simply irreproachable.