Designed and handmade in the UK, our Chemistry notebook uses images from the work of chemists such as Marie Curie, Linus Pauling, and more, highlighting work from the lab, the theorists, and those that straddle the two.
Use it for those tough mole calculations, NMR analysis, or simply your shopping list.
Perfect to buy for yourself or someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 180 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in your bag or pockets
- Black bookmark ribbon
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof hardcover
All items shipped within 24 hours (Mon-Sat)
- FREE SHIPPING over £50
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- €13.50 (tracked 2-6 days)
Rest of the World
- Tracked $23USD (tracked 5-7 days)
- Untracked $14USD (untracked up to 5 weeks)
Shipping charges may vary slightly due to currency changes
All non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email email@example.com with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
Such a gorgeous notebook. Holds up fine against biro, and gel pen/highlighter/fountain pens don’t bleed. There is some light ghosting of anything that isn’t biro or pencil through to the other side of the page. That’s my only criticism, though, and it’s not a major one. The notebook is clearly the product of a lot of care and thought; I love it.
My partner loved it!
My partner loved it!
I purchased the Chemistry notebook as a gift, and the recipient loved it. Especially the formula details on the cover and the personal touch of a handwritten note inside the notebook was wonderful.
Really really happy of my purchase!