Designed and handmade in the UK, our Chemistry notebook uses images from the work of chemists such as Marie Curie, Linus Pauling, and more, highlighting work from the lab, the theorists, and those that straddle the two.
Use it for those tough mole calculations, NMR analysis, or simply your shopping list.
Perfect to buy for yourself or someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 180 pages of 100 gsm, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in your bag or pockets
- Black bookmark ribbon
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof hardcover
- FREE SHIPPING over £45
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.50 (untracked 2-4 days)
- FREE SHIPPING over $200
- $25 (approximately 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING over €100
- €13.95 (approximately 2-6 days)
- €10 (untracked. Western Europe up to 2 weeks, Eastern Europe up to 4 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING over $250
- $30 (approximately 5-7 days)
- $17 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- $20 ASD (untracked up to 5 weeks)
All other countries
Please contact email@example.com and we will provide a detailed shipping costs.
Please note all non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
Really really happy of my purchase!
Bought a few different designs but this one was definitely my favorite with its color combinations. Everything was pretty much exactly as expected and paper was even nicer than I thought it'd be. Damian was sooo helpful during the process with answering any questions and helping with shipping. 100% going to keep this store bookmarked for future notebook needs :)
Love these notebooks! I ordered this, along with a few other notebooks, for my family for Christmas. My brother-in-law is a Chem major, so this theme was perfect for him.
I saw these notebooks on imgur.
I love this notebook, but here's my feedback:
Hard-cover cardboard feels slightly flimsy. Maybe find some kind of compressed cardboard or something to make it harder.
Please come up with ring bind notebooks. I'm afraid of ruining this one if I open it too much.
Please come up with bigger sizes. This notebook, the next size up would be perfect.
Thank you so much. I love this notebook and I give this product 5 stars despite my feedback!
I forget where I first saw these notebooks (reddit?) but as soon as I did, I signed up for notifications and ordered this journal as soon as it was available.
It is a beautiful journal which I plan to use to shuttle messages back and forth between my girlfriend and myself. It is well built and feels great in my hands.
Thank you for the lovely journal. I hope that this will be something the two of us cherish for years.