Designed and handmade in the UK, our Computer Science Notebook uses Alan Turing's 1937 groundbreaking paper, On Computable Numbers, as the background of the front and rear covers along with images from both the theoretical and practical aspects of the field.
Sketch your ideas to solve the P versus NP problem, plan the first quantum computers or simply write down your thoughts of the day.
Perfect for yourself or as a gift for someone special.
- Handmade in the UK using sustainable practices by our world renowned printing partners
- 180 pages of 100 gsm, off-white, fountain-pen-friendly FSC Certified paper
- Lay flat thread binding that allows your notebook to open completely flat
- Rounded corners to prevent catching in your bag or pockets
- Black bookmark ribbon
- A5 (21cm x 15cm) with a waterproof hardcover
- FREE SHIPPING over £40
- £3.95 (tracked 1-3 days)
- £2.95 (untracked 2-4 days)
- $25 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $14 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING over €125
- €13.95 (tracked 2-6 days)
- $30 (tracked 5-7 days)
- $17 (untracked up to 5 weeks)
- $20 ASD (untracked up to 8 weeks)
All other countries
Please contact email@example.com and we will provide a detailed shipping costs.
Please note all non-UK customers are responsible for any potential import charges or taxes.
Our guiding principles are that our gifts are designed and made in the UK to minimise CO2 emissions during shipping, use sustainable practices and materials and that all packaging be plastic free and fully recyclable.
We have carefully chosen our partners to ensure these principles are upheld with all paper goods using FSC Certified materials.
Return your item up to 30 days after receiving it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll get everything organised.
I love it
Love book, great quality paper. Brilliant for all my programming notes
Love this notebook. It’s top quality and feels great to use. Paper works with fountain pens - no bleeding of ink and minimal to no ghosting on the next page. Great customer service and a brilliant notebook. I’m already a repeat customer.
The color and images on the cover look great and the 5mm dot grid paper works well with my fountain pens! I leave the hard cover notebook at my desk and carry around the soft cover version!
Bought this for my boyfriend who's going into CSE this year - he loved it! Says he's saving it for only the most important classes haha.